Monday, March 1, 2010

Stress, Stress and more STRESS.. Ugh

So I have to admit that so far today has been an awful day. I am really stressed out and today it just seems to all be coming to a head and as a result I ate emotionally. UGH. That always happens to me. Why do I let it??? I have to find better way to deal with stress. Eating is not going to solve my problems and actually they are making them worse right?? So here is what I had to eat today so far:

B-PB on 100% whole wheat toast with blackberries
S-None, forgot to bring my carrot sticks to the Dr's appt.
L-I don't even want to go into it. I'll just say I went to TGIFridays and had 3 courses!

Here is what I plan to have the rest of the day:

S-Do I even need to eat one after that lunch I had??
D-Chicken and veggies
S-Orange

Tomorrow it's back to work. I think it's easier to follow the eating plan when I am at work.

Now that I am done beating myself up I have decided to log off and go to the gym even though I had already decided that I was not going to go.

Here's to tomorrow being a better day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! Okay, you had a couple of bad things, just move on. Today is a whole new day and a new start. Make sure to take or have veggies/fruit in the car to snack on. Maybe that would help when you are out and about and stressed.

    ReplyDelete